The studio is a special space that encourages you to slow down and move your attention within.
For some, it is the only time in their week that they have the opportunity to get quiet and still without the details of life pulling at their attention.
As a way of taking care of each other and honouring the space we ask that you please take note of the following:
- Turn your phone/smart watch off before you walk in the door (please don’t leave it on vibrate)
- Do not bring your phone into the studio space
- If you choose to wear your smart watch we recommend turning off notifications
- Take your shoes off and place them with your belongings in one of the cube spaces available in the entry
- Keep your voice down to a gentle whisper at all times after walking into the space
- Practice good hygiene
- Refrain from using strong perfumes and deodorants